1) When going out, even if its just to the local perekrestok grocery store, high heels and makeup are a must.
2) Never sit on concrete and/or cold surfaces, because they will make you infertile.
3) A scarf is a woman's best friend and can be used in many ways, from a chic wrap to a knotted kerchief over the hair.
4) Your husband = the breadwinner. You = the bread baker.
5) Scrunchees are not only an acceptable hair accessory, but quite fashionable (ok, ok, enough with the scrunchee hate...I promise this is the last time I mention them!)
6) Salads are only salads with copious amounts of mayonnaise and undeterminate meat product in them.
7) Don't accept a fur coat unless its from your husband. Boyfriends and potential suitors are not permitted to give you such an extravagant gift, although Cartier watches and Elton John concert tickets are fine.
8) If you're smart and thrifty, you'll wait until you're in Europe to buy your designer clothes. Everyone knows that the prices are jacked up in Moscow.
9) The most stylish places to travel are the UAE, Egypt, Turkey, Israel and Spain.
10) You can't always get what you want. But pushing often helps.
11) You WILL become a babushka one day. It is inevitable. So enjoy the heels and mini-skirts now!