Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New year, new country, new blog

I mentioned on a previous post that this year, I'm saying da svidanya to Russia and hello to England. If you're interested in following my UK adventures, I've got a new blog set up here - http://rainbootstowellies.blogspot.com.

(If you're like my dad, who needed an explanation for my blog title, I was inspired by all the differences between UK and North American English - I'm going to have to get used to calling my rainboots wellies, and referring to paper towels as kitchen roll! Weird! :)

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. This was a great blog! I tried to stay updated every chance I got. Can't wait to read about your impressions of jolly old England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nate!! You continue to be one of my top inspirations for blogging; your hilarious, wonderful blog started the whole Mytishi adventure for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll definitely miss that great country,I do a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi We, students of Moscow State University, are happy to invite you to our language exchange website! Join us at www. lingcom.ru
    Topics for communication and lots of Russians willing to communicate!
    International linguistic community www.lingcom.ru – a free service that helps you to find a native speaker of the language you're learning for communication, co-education and cultural exchange on the principle of tandem.
    • Face-to-face meetings (in your city, during travel and study abroad)
    • Virtual meetings (audio and video calls)
    • Correspondence

    ReplyDelete