Saturday, December 18, 2010

Early Christmas present

Santa came early this year and brought me...HOT WATER!!!

A new heater was installed in our bathroom so now we finally have hot water. I had a hot shower today and...well, words cannot describe how amazing it was. I had to document this momentuous event (hey, it's been almost THREE WEEKS of icy sponge-baths and 200 rouble trips to the pool showers, so this is kind of a big deal!) so here I am after my glorious hot shower this afternoon:



(I also discovered how to photoshop pics so I went a little overboard on these ones. But the special effects are so cool! And this way I can get rid of my ever-present red-eye, which has caused people in the past to think that I'm possessed by a demon or something, because my eyes ALWAYS go red...this could become an addiction...)

1 comment:

  1. these aren't actually pictures of you showering. misleading, katie, misleading...

    ReplyDelete