Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Plans

Tomorrow I'll blog about my fantastic time last night cheering on Mytishi's hometown team, the Atlant, but tonight I'm just going to make a list of the things I'm hoping to do while on my break (cuz you know, people always say that writing down your goals is the first step towards making them happen):

- See Lenin's embalmed body at Red Square (Note: only open from 10am-1pm Tuesdays, Thursdays, and on the weekends. I think I will go this Thursday, the 30th)

- Tretyakov Gallery, for the best collection of Russian art

- the Russian Winter Festival in Izmailovo Park (on from December 25th through January 9th)

- Go somewhere in the Golden Ring (Sergiev Posad, Suzdal, or Vladimir maybe?)

- VDNKh (All Russia Exhibition Centre)

- Biblio Globus for a treat (I've been reading English-language thrillers that I've spirited away from the school for the past month and a half...I need something more...or just more Ludlum...I'm hooked)

Any more suggestions?

*Note: just found out there's a Musuem of Vodka in Moscow...I'm thinking I might have to take my parents to this one while they're here in May...

No comments:

Post a Comment